Meaningful Collective Worship is a priority at Trinity.
Starting the day in God’s presence is essential and enables us all to be the best we can be and use the day to glorify His Name. Collective worship is held daily in school, when the children are encouraged to participate and share their feelings and opinions.
Members of St. Paul’s Anglican and Trinity Methodist churches make weekly visits to school to lead worship. Occasionally representatives of charitable organisations and local high schools contribute to our worship programme. During the year the children contribute to special services at the local churches. Parents may withdraw their children from the worship in school.
Our Worship Timetable:
- Monday - Whole School Collective Worship led by clergy on a rota
- Tuesday – Whole School Collective Worship led by Mr Kershaw
- Wednesday – Whole School Collective Worship led by Mr Kershaw
- Thursday – Whole School Collective Worship led by Infant and Junior teachers
- Friday – X Factor Assembly led by Mrs Winstanley (parents invited if their child is receiving an award)