2018 to 2019
The pupil premium is funding in addition to the school’s budget. Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for this group of pupils. For this financial year, the school has been allocated £81 340.
For information on how we intend to spend this funding, the rationale behind this and the evidence that this is effective use of the finance please click on the document below, 'Pupil Premium Funding Strategy 2018/19'.
In 2017/18 the Pupil Premium was used in a variety of ways. These included:
• The employment of teachers and teaching assistants to deliver an extensive programme of individual and small group teaching
• The employment of an attendance worker to support families
• Funding to enable pupils to attend morning club
• A learning mentor to support vulnerable pupils
Examples of impact include:
- Well above average progress in Reading, Writing and Mathematics at the end of Key Stage 2.
- Above expected progress by Pupil Premium children in Year 2 in Writing and Mathematics, and expected progress in Reading.
- Improved attendance of individual pupils