Trinity has had many developments over the years including new classrooms and additional teaching areas. We are an averaged sized school with eight classes (Nursery to Year 6); our intake number 30. The school site is on one ground level floor.
- School has three entrances for wheelchair users leading to all areas of school.
- Doorways and entrances to the school are on one level and are wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair.
- All areas in school are wheelchair accessible.
- A before and after-school club is available for all pupils. Parents pay for the sessions attended.
- Cars are parked directly on the car park in front of the school.
- The school have two disabled toilets for wheelchair users and disabled people to use if required (children and adults).
- The school's website front page is kept up-to-date with information in the 'CALENDAR' section and on the Twitter feed.
- Electronic copies of the weekly newsletters are emailed to parents weekly and uploaded onto the school website.
- Detailed termly class newsletters are emailed to parents and uploaded to the website.
- Where and when required, paper copies of all letters are sent home with pupils.
- All parents are invited to sign up to the free service 'Weducl' in order to receive texts from school.
- ParentPay is also be used to pay for lunches, clubs and visits.
- All relevant policies are uploaded to the school's website
- Furniture is modern and of a suitable height appropriate to the age group of children being taught in each classroom.
- The school has a range of computing programmes for pupils with SEND. We have a mobile computer suite which caters for 30 children. We also have two class sets of iPads which are used by all children.
- All classes have a ViewSonic Interactive screen (TV) installed.
- Classrooms are "child friendly" with resources labelled clearly.
- Visual timetables are used in most classrooms.