What are people saying about the Nursery and Trinity?
Trinity is renowned for its caring, nurturing and friendly ethos.
In January 2020, our school was graded ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted the inspector said:
- ‘Trinity is a happy, friendly and welcoming place to learn. Pupils feel safe and enjoy attending. All staff have high expectations of pupils and look after them well’.
- ‘Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the school. They particularly praise the nurturing and caring environment in the school.’
- ‘The early years setting is a bright, happy and safe environment. Staff know the children and families exceptionally well and work closely with them. Staff ensure that the needs of all children are met. There are a range of well-matched opportunities which build on what children already know and can do. This helps children to settle in quickly and increasingly make strong progress from their starting point sin all areas of their learning.’
Trinity was inspected by SIAMS in June 2016. Trinity was graded OUTSTANDING. Here are a couple of comments the inspector made:
- ‘The school is extremely successful in creating a loving ,caring and inclusive Christian environment which has a positive influence on children’s well-being and successful learning.’
- ‘Children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development is outstanding as a result of the school’s Christian ethos and commitment to every child as a child of God.’